Regular and Special Session Papers
Full papers (4 pages in conference format) must be submitted for review. The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another conference for consideration. All submitted papers will be checked for plagiarism through the IEEE CrossCheck system. Papers with significant overlap with other papers will be rejected without review. Papers must be written in English and formatted in the standard conference proceedings layout. Word or Latex Templates (US Letter size) can be downloaded from the IEEE Conference Publishing site (IEEE Templates). Please, be sure to use the template’s conference mode (LaTeX users). The submissions must be uploaded electronically in PDF format to the ECTI-CON 2021 submission site by the due date. Normal length for the final manuscript of the regular paper is 4 pages. There will be additional fees ($50/page) if your paper is more than 4 pages, and up to 8 pages.
- Technical and Special Session papers must be submitted by
10 January 202128 February 2021 (11.59pm PST), using the submission link below:
- During the submission process, an appropriate Technical Track or Special Session must be selected by Authors.
- No-show papers are defined as papers submitted by authors who subsequently did not present the paper in-person at this conference. Presentations by proxies are not allowed unless explicitly approved before the conference by the program committee. No-shows will not be available on IEEE Xplore or other public access IEEE forums. No refund of the paid fees can be claimed by the no-show author.
- Authors publishing in IEEE conferences now have a resource they can call their own: the Conferences section of the IEEE Author Center website. Available to everyone, focused on serving authors involved in more than 1,800 IEEE conferences a year, this new section offers guidance and best practices on the IEEE conference publishing process. It covers topics related to ethics, how a paper should be structured, what you should know about peer review, and what is necessary to get your paper published. The IEEE Author Center features a search function and positions all IEEE Author Tools just a click away.
- It is mandatory that at least one of the authors of each paper fully registers as a Presenter at the final paper. Otherwise, your paper will be withdrawn and removed from the program.