ECTI-CON2021 Registration is now open!
Please, click below to start your registration.
*** 1 year ECTI Membership will be renewed for the ECTI Member and Student Member registration to ECTI-CON 2021. Please note that all the deadlines are in Bangkok, Thailand time (GMT + 7 hours).
Please carefully read the following:
- Authors with multiple accepted papers must register for each accepted paper.
- Each accepted paper needs at least 1 Regular or ECTI/ IEEE/ SICE/ ICROS Member or ECTI/ IEEE/ SICE/ ICROS Student Member or student early-bird registration; otherwise the paper cannot be included in the conference proceedings.
Note: ONE author registration will cover only ONE paper.
- At least one author of each accepted paper MUST present paper in the conference in order for the paper to be included in the proceedings.
- Student or Member of ECTI/ IEEE/ SICE/ ICROS must declare a valid student or membership status e.g. a copy of Student or Member card or other membership evidences upon registration, where our registration will allow a file download of relevant membership evidences to the system.
- Registration fees are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- IEEE reserves the right to exclude a paper from distribution after the conference, including IEEE Xplore® Digital Library, if the paper is not presented at the conference.